Event 2: Summer Symposium - July 25-26
Two days of pure inspiration with leading experts in the field of education. You've never been to a conference like this before.
This event is capped at 250 participants to keep it intimate, purposeful and powerful. We are a group of advocates and agitators, coming together for two days of essential learning and envelope-pushing.
Presenters, sessions and events include:
- Professor Thomas Guskey, leading expert on assessment
- Jay McTighe, co-creator of Understanding by Design
- Alexis Wiggins, creator of Spider Web Discussion
- Jennie Chang Wathall, author of Concept-Based Mathematics
- Jenny Gillett from the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Lara Davis and Diana Falchuk, experts on racial and social justice
- Bernajean Porter, author of Digitales: The Art of Telling Digital Stories
- A focus on student voice, leadership, and questions
- Daily time for networking and collaboration
- Panels, problems-of-practice shareouts, and more
- Plus an optional Texas BBQ on a private farm
(Detailed sessions and offerings coming later this spring.)
Register now! Spots are limited for the education event of the summer...
Should you have any specific questions or technical problems, please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.